Saturday, September 16, 2017

#SundayFunday: My Favorite Lesson so far This Year


This is week seven of the Sunday Funday blogging initiative.  It's never too late to join in!  You can read more about the challenge here if you like.  This week's challenge is to write about our favorite lesson.  I have a hard time picking a favorite lesson, especially one that I have not already blogged about.  I love all of the following:


However, I'd like to write about something new.  So today I'm writing about CPM's "How High Will it Bounce?" lesson.  I added some technology to this lesson to connect estimating a line of best fit and using a graphing calculator to find the linear regression line and correlation coefficient. 

Here are some screenshots pictures and videos from the lesson.








Today in #alg2chat we used @CPMmath's "How high will it bounce?" lab to practice linear regression #teach180https://t.co/A7tiNfH3Zm pic.twitter.com/FQ3tsVE2bK








Finally, here is one sample of the student blogs:  Baybars C – Bouncy Ball Lab Blog

Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to check out other Sunday Funday blogger favorite lessons :)

No comments:

Post a Comment