Sunday, August 21, 2016

Character Traits I'd Like to Instill in My Students




Our 'mascot' is the Blue Streaks, as in a streak of lightning.  They don't make costumes of lighting bolts, so we have a lion at our football and basketball games.  Honestly, I can not tell you why.  Here are some qualities that I hope my students learn before they graduate.

Brave enough to do the right thing, even when it is hard
Loyal to friends and family
Unbiased in judging the character of others
Eager to accept a challenge

Satisfied with their efforts to do good
Tactful in handling difficult situations
Rational in their thinking process
Efficient in their work
Adventurous in spirit
Kinder than necessary in their interactions with others
Selfless in their endeavors to help others

No comments:

Post a Comment