Sunday, January 1, 2017

Practice Structures: Pass or Play

This card game that I just made-up and I call it Pass or Play.  Students will solve problems and play the corresponding cards in sequence.  I created two versions of the game so far, one on segment and angle addition postulates and one on interior and exterior angles in triangles.  I also wanted to create a version for my algebra 2 class, but I could not think of a topic where I could come up with consecutive numerical answers.  If you have ideas about other topics for which to use this activity, please share.  Since this is a brand new activity for me, I have only tried it for a few skills.

Here are the rules of the game:


Here is the version for segment and angle addition and here is the version for interior and exterior angle of triangles.



No comments:

Post a Comment